I wouldn't say tangled hair is a major problem for me, generally if I use conditioner, I don't have an issue. Saying that, on occasion I have 'one of those days' where my hair just doesn't want to play ball. I toyed with the idea of getting a tangle teezer recently as I know they are brilliant, but at over £10, I couldn't actually justify the expenditure versus how badly my hair needed it. My hair just doesn't get that tangled. 

I purchased the L'Oreal Kids Sweet Pear Tangle Tamer instead, and thought I'd give it a try. 


I like children's products, particularly skin and hair care because they're gentle and this was obviously no exception. I sprayed this liberally through damp hair and brushed through with ease. I've spent money on 'adult' detanglers before, but I will no longer, as at £2.19 from Boots (though it's definitely cheaper elsewhere) this does the job beautifully. 


I even liked the smell, and I'm not usually down with pear scents, or in fact pears at all. It's left my hair smelling sweet and fruity, which reminds me of childhood. 


I like it.


What are your detangling tips? Do you still use children's products on your hair?