September, haven't you crept up quickly? It's the start of Spring here in Australia and to be honest I'm still trying to get my head around that. At this time of year I'm usually gearing up for all of the Autumn feels: candles, blankets and X Factor - and whilst I'm excited for the Aussie sun to (finally) make an appearance, it feels weird to spend this time of year in any other way. With that being said, I love Melbourne! August was a bit of a stressful month, but it was also full of fun - so I'm excited for what September has in store for me.

01. Fitness
I've been working out with a personal trainer for the past 2 months - and am really starting to enjoy exercise (a previously foreign concept for me). My fitness level has improved so much and I've really enjoyed getting a workout in first thing (I get up at 5.30am most days!). Working out in the morning really sets you up for the day - I feel more energetic throughout the day and  know I would never workout after a long day at work, so it works best for me. I'm really going to make sure I continue to stick to all my fitness goals this month - there are only 16 weeks until Christmas, and I'll be spending this year's on a beach!

02. Getting Away
I really, really want to take a trip or two this month. When you move to another city, it's easy to slip into a routine and not necessarily take advantage of all that's around you. I'm moving jobs this month, and my sister is coming to visit in January so I really need to keep hold of a large chunk of my vacation days, however taking an extra day off to have a long weekend to get away somewhere and just reset is desperately appealing to me right now. I'm going to get booking so watch this space! 

03. Gut Health
Probably a bit TMI for many, but my main priority at the moment has been healing my gut. I have IBS and am desperately trying to help resolve it naturally. I recently began a paleo diet (otherwise known as the caveman diet) and although I've only been on it a little over a week the changes already have been amazing. I feel so much better and whilst it's a pretty restrictive diet (no dairy, gluten, grains, legumes etc) it's manageable and in all honesty worth the extra effort. 

What are your goals for this month?