I'm guilty of saying this at the start of all the seasons, but spring really is one of my faves. After what feels like a never ending winter stretch, spring brings all of the positive, sunshine filled times and it feels amazing to embrace it...

Go Outside - the arrival of spring means it's time to stop being lazy. With the longer days, lighter evenings and milder weather, we should all be spending as much time outside as possible. For me, leaving the office at the end of the day and heading home in the daylight feels amazing, and immediately reminds me of summer with long evenings spent in beer gardens.

Fresh Flowers - whilst flowers are nice all year round, filling your home with fresh flowers in spring is extra special. Some of my favourite flowers bloom at this time of year (tulips, peonies and daffodils) so having these around me can immediately help to lift my mood.

Swap Out Your Winter Coat - one of my favourite parts of spring is the (slightly) warmer weather, which means it's time to say goodbye to my winter coat and hello to a little more versatility in my day to day style. I love being able to wear a multitude of different jackets at this time of year, knowing that I'm still going to need to be warm but definitely don't need a lot of layers. Just keep hold of your umbrella for a few months longer!

What are you looking forward to in spring?